Logic and Compassion, Facts and Nurturing, Fun and Exploring - check here

We continue the sometimes joyful and sometimes painful path to try to be better human beings - this is only possible because we can rise above logic, that we find the wonder and hope, the language and words to inspire us and keep us going. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Mindful Awareness – Bridge over Troubled Waters

Let me whisper in the gentle silence of reflection
Say “I pass” to pessimism on auto-pilot.
Upheaving the soul-crushing times
By purposeful intent, let me
Mindfully, feel and learn the way back to well being
MLF 9/11/11

On 9/11/11 I wrote a blog post for Whole Life Well Being... enabling me to take time to consider my response to the day, and the last decade. Thank you Gerald Wagner for giving me the opportunity to be one of the Whole Life panel of authors at www.WholeLifeWellBeing.org, which sprang out of Jerry's work as a senior scientist for Gallup on Well Being. Read it here

Mindful Awareness – Bridge over Troubled Waters


MIT OpenCourseWare: I'm invested

No comments: